Thursday, July 08, 2004
Special power:
I have the power of super speed - and I like to burn rubber underneath my shoes! I sometimes have smoke coming off my heels - but if I move too fast without thinking first, I can get burned! OUCH!
Flip side:
I can often get irritated or bored at a moment's notice. I dislike being told what to do and often get in trouble for talking back or questioning those who are higher than me. Sometimes I am a little too bossy and rub people the wrong way.
Personality:
I love challengers for the reason that adventure is my middle name! Sometimes I'm known to be a little "hot-headed," but hey, I am a fire sign after all (Aries)!
Boys:
The only thing that I can say about boys is that they are so unpredictable! But I like guys with rough looks and kinda a bit messy but fine!
Hobbies:
I love being competitive and I love winning even more! I also love talking on my cell phone and going to parties. And I'm always invited - what would a party be without me?
Friends:
Almost all my friends say that I am a natural born leader! I am up for challenges and ready to sink all of my energy into whatever grabs my interest. I play to win and willing to work hard at achieving my goals. I am an attentive listener - as long as it holds my interest.
Likes:
I love a good argument (especially when I win!), wearing funky clothes and playing sports. I also love having lots of spending money, presents wrapped in pretty wrappers and sparkly eye-shadow and nail polish!
Dislikes:
I hate being told to stay quiet, food with no taste, having to wait in line, going to bed early and being told "no!"
Ambition:
Someday I would like to be renowned in the eyes of the world at any course! Perhaps a career in modeling will help! Hehehe…
timed out - 9:01:00 PM
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Special power:
I have the power of super speed - and I like to burn rubber underneath my shoes! I sometimes have smoke coming off my heels - but if I move too fast without thinking first, I can get burned! OUCH!
Flip side:
I can often get irritated or bored at a moment's notice. I dislike being told what to do and often get in trouble for talking back or questioning those who are higher than me. Sometimes I am a little too bossy and rub people the wrong way.
Personality:
I love challengers for the reason that adventure is my middle name! Sometimes I'm known to be a little "hot-headed," but hey, I am a fire sign after all (Aries)!
Boys:
The only thing that I can say about boys is that they are so unpredictable! But I like guys with rough looks and kinda a bit messy but fine!
Hobbies:
I love being competitive and I love winning even more! I also love talking on my cell phone and going to parties. And I'm always invited - what would a party be without me?
Friends:
Almost all my friends say that I am a natural born leader! I am up for challenges and ready to sink all of my energy into whatever grabs my interest. I play to win and willing to work hard at achieving my goals. I am an attentive listener - as long as it holds my interest.
Likes:
I love a good argument (especially when I win!), wearing funky clothes and playing sports. I also love having lots of spending money, presents wrapped in pretty wrappers and sparkly eye-shadow and nail polish!
Dislikes:
I hate being told to stay quiet, food with no taste, having to wait in line, going to bed early and being told "no!"
Ambition:
Someday I would like to be renowned in the eyes of the world at any course! Perhaps a career in modeling will help! Hehehe…
timed out - 9:01:00 PM