Thursday, December 09, 2004
This is pretty interesting, my days are passing by so slowly with boredom. I am actually trying to get over the 1 month semester break which started on the 4th of December. Still a long way to go! It seems to me few days back my ordinary event includes waking up at 9am, brush my teeth then have light breakfast which maybe either fitness nestle cereal or else toast with butter. Shortly I’ll go online for a while and then watch TV. The program really sucks in the morning even in Astro. After that, I help my mom around the house with the regular house chouse like a fine and helpful daughter. I help her out to sweep the floor, making the beds, washing the dishes, folding the cloths, water the plants, take out the trash and etc. Then I have my lunch while watching Oprah at exactly 1pm. I’m gaining interest in Oprah show lately and I don’t know why? Maybe because she has a lot to say and most of the topic hold my interests. Anyway later once more I surf the net while watching TV in between and have some tea together with delicious cookies. Afterward I call my friends and chat for hours and at 6pm time for The Simpsons show. I love the Simpsons cartoon very much! At 7:30pm I won’t miss my favorite sitcom the Friends. Later on, have my dinner as usual while watching TV and sleep after 12. In conclusion, I watch the TV at least 40% and surf the internet another 40%. The other 20% I guess I spend it wisely.
timed out - 8:20:00 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com